Pan Fried Gruyere and Pancetta Brioche Sandwich. Heat a frying pan over a high heat. Lay four slices of the brioche onto a chopping board and top each with a slice of Gruyère. Gruyère cheese. pancetta. caster sugar. brioche. maple syrup ice cream.
An Eat Your Books index lists the main ingredients and does not include 'store-cupboard ingredients' (salt, pepper. Combine Mayo and pesto in a small bowl. Delish fried sandwich that is great for lunch or a hearty snack. You can have Pan Fried Gruyere and Pancetta Brioche Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Gruyere and Pancetta Brioche Sandwich
- It’s of Sliced Pancetta.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- You need of Brioche.
- You need of Free range eggs.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Full fat milk.
- It’s of Gruyere cheese.
- You need of large knob of butter.
Tastes great with turkey, mortedella, corned beef or even salami. Heat a large heavy based frying pan over low heat. These egg sandwiches are perfect for a Saturday morning breakfast or a midday snack. See the Natural Blends recipe here.
Pan Fried Gruyere and Pancetta Brioche Sandwich instructions
- Fry the Pancetta on a dry warm pan (no oil), until crisp..
- When the Pancetta is cooked, add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup to the pan..
- Mix the 2 eggs, milk and sugar together in a bowl..
- Cut the Brioche loaf into thin slices. Make the sandwiches by adding the Gruyere cheese and the cooked Pancetta..
- In a medium heat pan, melt the butter. While melting, dip the sandwich into the egg mixture so it's covered..
- Finally, fry the sandwich until the Brioche is nice and toasted, and the cheese melted..
Learn how to make Grill Cheese Sandwich on a pan with Chef Ruchi Bharani on Rajshri Food. Put a wedge of camembert or brie on the unbuttered side of one slice of bread. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce. These gruyere and pancetta ones are a fantastic combination. Make them, share@them, then kick Fry off the pancetta in vegetable oil and set aside.