Bachelor's Brioche French Toast. Bachelor's Brioche French Toast A simple but delicious French toast recipe using ingredients most novice, at-home cooks should have. Watch them puff up in a hot, buttered pan, crisping to a rich, golden brown. With a hint of vanilla and cinnamon, a touch of sweetness, and crispy pan fried edges, this is one French Toast rec.
Whether you need a special breakfast menu item or you just simply want to elevate your weekend brunch game, Brioche French Toast is the way to go. Brioche French toast, pan-fried and then finished in the oven, is topped with browned butter and maple syrup in this decadent brunch dish. This delicious recipe for Brioche French Toast starts off with brioche bread, hence the name. You can have Bachelor's Brioche French Toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bachelor's Brioche French Toast
- You need of Brioche bread.
- It’s of Large brown, cage-free egg.
- You need of Milk (a bit more than the amount of egg).
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Local honey.
- Prepare of Pure maple syrup.
French toasts can vary so wildly from homey and simple to lavish and grandeur. I think of this variety as the weekend special. It's perfect for when you want to slow down and throw all dieting rules out the window. Serve this Brioche French Toast with fresh berries and warm maple syrup for an easy but elegant breakfast.
Bachelor's Brioche French Toast step by step
- Cut Brioche into 3/4 inch thick slices (or desired thickness) and then set aside. This recipe is just enough for (2) slices as depicted in the finished photo..
- In a large mixing bowl: crack (1) large egg, add about equal parts milk (I eyeball it), add cinnamon to taste, and then add about a tablespoon of local honey. Whisk until the honey has dissolved into the concoction (this may take a few minutes)..
- While the frying pan is warming on low/medium heat: dip the first slice of brioche into the concoction for about 5 seconds lifting the bread up a bit mid way through to create a sponge effect that soaks in the solution. Repeat this step for the other side of the bread, as well as subsequent pieces..
- Once the first piece of brioche has been fully dipped and the pan is warm: add the brioche to the pan while simultaneously preparing another slice. Cooking time for (1) slice is about 8 minutes (4 minutes on each side). Repeat these steps for subsequent French toast pieces..
- Warm syrup in the microwave and then pour on top of French toast..
- Eat fool!.
Change the number in the box above to adjust serving size. Please note that size of cookware and cook time may vary. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve with sweetened whipped cream. The brioche is battered using a secret ingredient to get the fluffiest french toast ever topped with a maple almond butter drizzle. Great twist on a familiar and beloved breakfast dish.