Veal a la Flemish style.
You can cook Veal a la Flemish style using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veal a la Flemish style
- You need 2 of onion.
- It’s 500 grams of veal.
- It’s 3 of celery.
- You need 100 grams of parsley.
- It’s 500 grams of dark beer.
- You need 3 slice of rye bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of mustard with grains.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
Veal a la Flemish style instructions
- cut the veal in cubes.
- on preheated frying pan, cook in oil for 5 min until golden brown.
- place meat, cut celery, beer in a pan.
- add salt & pepper and stew for 30 min on moderate temperature.
- in a separate pan, fry onions for 5 min until golden brown..
- mix onions with sugar, place on top of veal..
- cover bread slices with mustard, place on top of veal.
- stew for 10 min.