Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread. This vegan Strawberry bread is healthy and low-fat: it's whole wheat, for one, and it's filled with all sorts of fruity goodness. Although strawberries are the undisputed stars here, there is also a banana in this and some applesauce. Both add tenderness and moisture to the Strawberry Bread without.
Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Fudge – Katalyst Health. How To Make Vegan Cranberry Orange Bread. (Note – The full printable recipe is at the bottom of this post). Gather your dry ingredients (flour, organic pure. You can have Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread
- You need 275 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 170 gr of orange jam.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil (liquid one).
- You need 1/8 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet soy milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 125 gr of strawberries (cut into small cubes).
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar (mix it with strawberry cubes).
A strawberry orange mini loaf made with fresh pureed strawberries and orange marmalade. So delicious toasted for breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee. As with any fruit bread, the fruit gives out a little extra moisture than a normal bread while the dough sits for the rising time. How To Make Strawberry Banana Bread (Vegan, Gluten-Free).
Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread step by step
- Preheat your oven into 180°C..
- Mix dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Into the other bowl, mix wet ingredients such as egg, orange jam, coconut oil, honey, sweet soy milk, and vanilla essence, mix them well..
- Mix strawberries with 1 tsp of sugar and add about a tablespoon of flour from the one you had already scaled, mix them well, and set a side..
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl, mix the well but don't over mixed it..
- Add the mixture of strawberries. It also great with additional of almonds or walnuts..
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan. Bake it 180°C for the first 20 minutes, and then lower your heat to 160°C for the rest 35 minutes..
It is very important to use very ripe bananas when making your banana bread, they should be speckled and very sweet. My strawberries were still looking fresh, had no mold and they were exceptionally sweet. This Cranberry Orange Bread is fluffy, flavorful, and a perfect holiday treat! Cranberry Orange bread has always been one of my favorite holiday treats. Everyone in my neighborhood would swap baked goods over the Christmas.