vegan bread pudding. Making a vegan version of the classic bread pudding is so easy. I used flax seeds instead of eggs. And this vegan bread pudding is my new favorite sweet way!
Vegan bread pudding is easy and simple to make, and you probably have all or most of the ingredients in your cupboard or refrigerator already. This Vegan Bread Pudding is tossed with a decadent dairy-free caramel sauce. I love how you can make it ahead for an easy morning! You can cook vegan bread pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of vegan bread pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of vanille soy milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 medium of baguette.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 100 ml of chocolate chips.
Vegan pumpkin bread pudding recipe with pumpkin pie spices. A pumpkin bread pudding that is Vegan Pumpkin Bread Pudding. PS: If you make my vegan bread and butter pudding, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag. I love seeing your takes on my recipes!
vegan bread pudding step by step
- preheat the oven 350°F..
- mix warm soy milk with sugar and syrup.
- pour the milk mix onto the chunks made of the baguette and let it soak for five minutes.
- add the chocolate chips and mix( don't mush it).
- place it in an oven dish and sprinkle the cocoa powder on top. put it in the oven for half an hour..
To make the Easy Vegan Bread Pudding, slice up a baguette into small cubes. Divide the bread among the Meal Mugs. A vegan twist on a British classic. This vegan bread pudding is full of the aromatic flavors of cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, combined with the rich, amber taste of maple syrup. Well, it's that time of year again, the time when I throw all.