You can cook Bread Rasmalai using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Rasmalai
- Prepare 4 slices of Bread.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Condensed milk (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mixed Nuts(pistachio,cashews and almonds)- chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Bread Rasmalai instructions
- Take a wide heavy bottomed vessel, add condensed milk + milk. Bring to a boil and reduce to medium flame. Keep stirring till the milk starts thickening and reduced to half..
- Roast the nuts with little ghee add it to the rabri (reduced milk) and mix well. Add cardamom powder and give a quick mix..
- Add sugar and boil it on low flame till it reduces to 1/4 of its original quantity, keep stirring in between..
- Once the milk has reduced to 1/4 of its original quantity, turn off the flame and refrigerate it. Meanwhile take bread slices, trim the corners and cut the bread slices into round shape using a steel glass or any cookies cutter..
- Take two bread slices at a time and dip it into the malai, leave it in malai for 40-60 seconds. Take out the soaked bread slices along with the malai milk in a serving plate..
- Garnish it with almond, pistachio and saffron, bread rasmalai is ready to serve..
- Tips : 1.)Chill the rabri until serving time. Also do not pre-soak bread, just add it while serving. 2.) You can even toast the bread slightly in ghee then add it to the rabri. 3.) You can also 1 tbsp milk powder for thickness and flavour..