Veal, courgette and ham roll. Roll up and fasten with wooden… In shallow dish, with fork, beat egg slightly with oregano and salt. Dip veal rolls first in egg mix, then in crumbs, to make an even coating. Roll up, and secure with a wooden toothpick.
Veal Shoulder Chops, Osso Buco Style, Veal Chops With Homemade Black Truffle Butter, Veal Chops With Roasted Red Grapes. The veal rolls are an easy and tasty main dish. Today I'll show you how easy it is to make it! You can have Veal, courgette and ham roll using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veal, courgette and ham roll
- Prepare 1 slice of veal per person.
- It’s 1 slice of ham per person.
- You need 1 slice of courgette per person.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s Knob of butter.
- It’s of Glug of wine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Veg of your choice to serve.
Roll up the slices and secure with toothpicks. Place a sage leaf on top and fix with a toothpick. A delicious wine sauce makes this hearty entree even more special. You can assemble the rolls ahead of time and chill Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
Veal, courgette and ham roll step by step
- Slice courgette fairly thin. Cook in a little oil until brown on both sides. Set a side. Put veal on a plate. Add courgette on top then ham on top..
- Roll up and secure with a cocktail stick. In the same pan you cooked the courgette, add a knob of butter. Turn on the heat to medium. Add the meat, salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 mins turning frequently. Then add wine, let it evaporate and cook for another 5-6 mins or until meat is cooked.
- Serve with the pan juices and veg of your choice :).
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add veal, a few rolls at a time, and shake to coat. We love courgette spaghetti, so we've created some easy courgetti recipes to enjoy this healthy food trend. Spiralize your courgettes to make easy courgette pasta, or add courgette noodles into Asian soups. Roll the pastry from one side to make a rough square, then quarter to make four smaller squares.