Puerto Rican fried plantains.
You can cook Puerto Rican fried plantains using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Puerto Rican fried plantains
- It’s of Fried plantains.
- It’s 5 large of slightly green plantains.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of canola oil or earth balance oil.
- Prepare 4 envelope of sazon goya, con azafran.
Puerto Rican fried plantains instructions
- use a large frying pot or deep fryer..
- heat oil in pot or deep fryer till it reaches 350°F..
- peal plantains and cut ends discard the peal and ends.
- cut plantains crosswise and mash flat with a masher or a fork..
- sprinkle with sazon goya packets.
- place plantains in the frying pot or deep fryer.
- fry on both sides till they are a light brown or close to dark brown color..
- about 1 to 2 minutes.
- remove and place on paper towels that are on a plate or display dish.