Mustard Crusted Pork Tenderloins with Grilled Pears. Check out this delicious recipe for Mustard-Crusted Pork Tenderloins from Weber—the world's number one authority in grilling. Baked Pork Tenderloin is topped with Mustard, Garlic and Herbs! Cover the tenderloin with Dijon mustard, using a pastry brush.
This easy pork tenderloin recipe is baked with a simple mixture of mustard, garlic, and herbs. It takes less than an hour–perfect for a weeknight meal! Pork tenderloin is roasted with a simple combination of mustard, garlic, and herbs. You can cook Mustard Crusted Pork Tenderloins with Grilled Pears using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mustard Crusted Pork Tenderloins with Grilled Pears
- Prepare of rub.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of black or yellow mustard seed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Rice wine Vinegar, seasoned.
- It’s 2 of each pork tenderloins, trimmed of silver skin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3 of each pears, cored & cut lengthwise.
In a small bowl, mix to combine the lime juice, mustard, and soy sauce. When ready to cook rinse the pork and pat dry. Coat pork liberally with Dijon mustard and season with cracked black pepper. Cocoa-Crusted Pork Tenderloins with Cherry Sauce Recipe.
Mustard Crusted Pork Tenderloins with Grilled Pears instructions
- In a spice mill (or using a mortar and pestle) whirl (or pound) the rub ingredients until they are coarsely ground. Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Reserve about 4 teaspoons of the rub for the pears..
- In a medium bowl whisk the marinade ingredients. Place the pork tenderloins in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Turn the bag to distribute the marinade. Place on a plate and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F). Remove the pork from the bag and discard the marinade. Lightly brush the pork with oil and season evenly with the rub..
- Grill pork till internal temperature reaches 145F for medium rare, and 160F for medium. Let the pork rest for about 10 minutes..
- Slice pork into medallions, about 1/4" thick..
- Lightly brush pears with oil. Grill cut side down for about 3 minutes, till carmelized and cooked through..
- Serve with rice, cous cous, or orzo..
Pork Tenderloin with Pears and Shallots. One of the simplest ways to do that is to prepare super lean pork tenderloin with pears and I always sear the outside of the pork first for a few minutes on each side to create a golden-brown crust and to give a. Mustard Crusted Pork Tenderloin recipe: We enjoyed this dish. Will freeze it for the next time. Place pork on a rack in roasting pan; spread with scallion mixture Pour broth into bottom of pan.