Garam masala plantains.
You can have Garam masala plantains using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garam masala plantains
- Prepare 2 of ripe large plantains.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Garam masala plantains instructions
- Mix the garam masala, sugar, paprika and red pepper flakes together in a small jar..
- Cut the plantains into 3/4 inch slices.
- Lay the slices out on a parchment lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture. Lightly coat the slices with canola oil and toss the slices around until covered evenly in the oil and seasoning mix..
- Rearrange the slices evenly on the cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes at 365.
- After 40 minutes flip the slices over and mash with the back of a spoon..
- Add a little extra oil if they seem too dry and bake for another 20 minutes..