Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 500 grams of strong bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp (14 g) of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 30 grams of dairy-free spread/butter.
- Prepare 75 ml of warm coconut or rice milk.
- It’s 225 ml of warm water.
- It’s of Gluten Free Recipe.
- It’s 450 g of gluten-free flour.
- You need 2 tsp of fast acting yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 250-300 ml (1 cup) of – 1 & 1/4 cups) light coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of runny honey / agave nectar.
Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Mix the flour, yeast and salt in a bowl, then cut in the butter, rubbing with your fingertips until crumbs are formed.
- Mix the milk and water together then add to the dough, combining with your hands until the dough comes together. Work for 20 minutes on a floured surface until the dough becomes elastic.
- Return the dough to the bowl, cover with a slightly damp cloth and leave to double in size, around an hour, an hour and a half.
- Gluten Free Directions – Put 250ml milk, the honey and oil in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute or heat in a small pan until warmed. Add to the dry ingredients and form the dough – if it's too dry add extra warmed milk. Continue with the rest of the directions (one rise then bake).
- Punch the dough down on a floured surface and split into 8 balls. Flatten them slightly with your palm then set on baking paper on a baking sheet. Cover with the cloth again and leave another hour to rise again.
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F OR gas 6 / 200C / 400F for the gluten-free rolls.
- Using a pair of sharp kitchen scissors, snip twice on top of one end of each roll to make the bunnies ears and poke the scissors in to make eyes underneath.
- Dust the tops with a little flour and glaze the gluten-free ones with some extra milk then bake for around 10 – 12 minutes (15 – 20 for gluten-free) or until golden and cooked through.
- Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy with soup or spread with butter!.
- These are so cute I had to share! They were on a Facebook page but the bread recipe is my own.