Easy & Low-cal Steamed Bread. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. легкий. How to use easy in a sentence. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin.
The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. Informal. in an easy manner; comfortably: to go easy; take it easy. noun. a word formerly used in At school or at work or in a competition especially, if someone is taking the easy way out then it's like. Easy, la empresa líder especializada en venta de productos y servicios para la construcción, remodelación, decoración, diseño y equipamiento de la casa y el jardín. easyGroup is the private investment vehicle of Stelios and the creator and owner of the easy family of brands. You can cook Easy & Low-cal Steamed Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy & Low-cal Steamed Bread
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Rice flour (cake flour).
- You need 1 dash of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy milk (or milk).
- Prepare 1 of Fillings of your choice.
Buy shares on SA's cheapest platform! The app is available for download. Cheap as chips and easy as pie, now you can take that first (or next) step in your investing. Book your flights, hotel, bag and transfers in one easy booking Find out more >.
Easy & Low-cal Steamed Bread instructions
- Measure the flour, baking powder and sugar (I used brown sugar), and mix with a measuring spoon..
- Add the soy milk and mix well..
- Pour half of the mixture into each muffin cup, and add fillings of your choice. The one on the left is strawberry, and the one on the right is chocolate chip..
- Give it a mix. Use a skewer, a chopstick, the end of a spoon or just your finger!.
- Place in the steamer and steam for 12 minutes. Keep the lid on while they're steaming!.