Parmesan Crusted Porkchops. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes. The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe. The breading kept the chops really juicy and tender.
Sprinkle the pork chops generously with salt and pepper. Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere. Pork chops are a great protein alternative when you need a break from chicken. You can cook Parmesan Crusted Porkchops using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Porkchops
- You need 8 of boneless porkchops.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of finely ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese flakes.
- It’s of Olive oil.
But because they're so lean, they're often overcooked—leading to sad, dry pork chop meals that no one enjoys. A crispy Parmesan crust adds tons of flavor without any extra fuss. Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are a great weeknight dinner!
Parmesan Crusted Porkchops instructions
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- In a medium size bowl combine flour, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, combine milk and eggs. Beat yolk into milk with a fork until yolks are well mixed up. In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese flakes..
- Put porkchop in flour and cover well. Move porkchops to egg and milk mixture until well covered. Move porkchops to breadcrumb mix until coated..
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, heat 1/4 inch of olive oil..
- Place porkchops in oil and cook until outside is brown and crispy. Move to baking sheet..
- Bake in preheated over for 15-20 minutes or until cooked throughout, flipping frequently..
Pork chops are often written off as dry or tough unless they're brined, but this recipe is proof that that doesn't have to be true. No brining is necessary here to get pork that's crispy on the. These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make. A crispy Parmesan crust makes these Parmesan crusted pork chops juicy and flavorful. This easy ketogenic recipe is perfect for any low carb diet.