Microwave Steamed Rice Flour Bread. Chinese Steamed Buns Rice Flour Recipes. Indonesian Putu Bambu (Steamed Rice Cake in Bamboo)What Chinese Bun With Rice Flour Recipes. If you're doing keto, chances are you really miss bread, like me.
Microwave Khandvi Recipe – How to make Khandvi in Microwave? Microwave Steamed Rice Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Cooking rice in the microwave is cheaper and more convenient than having a rice cooker. You can have Microwave Steamed Rice Flour Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Steamed Rice Flour Bread
- You need 30 grams of Rice flour.
- It’s 1 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 2 grams of Sugar (optional).
- It’s 2 grams of Kinako.
- You need 45 grams of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
Notice this rice cooker has air vents – this allows the steam to escape during cooking, which is good. If you use a microwave pot that has a very tight fitting lid, your lid will explode off. Place all ingredients in a large glass measuring or any microwave safe bowl. Note: the rice expands during cooking, so be sure to choose a container that is large enough.
Microwave Steamed Rice Flour Bread step by step
- Combine the ingredients in order from the top to the bottom. Pour in the soy milk gradually as you mix..
- You can either mix the banana into the batter or you can use it as a topping..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups and microwave at 600W for 1.5 minutes. Once they have cooked all the way through, they're done..
- Instead of kinako and sugar in the batter, I mixed in some apples and boiled raisins into the batter and topped with more raisins..
Rice flour is made from ground raw rice and is used to make rice noodles and some pancakes, such as South Indian appams. It can be used to thicken soups and stews, as well as providing an alternative to wheat flour in cakes However, it's gluten-free so can't be used to make yeasted loaves of bread. Steamed pork, beef or ribs with rice flour are grouped as Fenzheng Rou. If you have a bamboo steamer or electric rice cooker at home, this is the Mix with rice flour and then transfer to steamer. The rice flour provides a fresh and faint rice fragrance, which matches great with the chewy and juice.