Simple Steamed Bread for People with Wheat, Dairy, or Egg Allergies.
You can cook Simple Steamed Bread for People with Wheat, Dairy, or Egg Allergies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Steamed Bread for People with Wheat, Dairy, or Egg Allergies
- Prepare 50 grams of Rice flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of plus Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of enough to make a batter that's runnier than pancake batter Soy milk.
Simple Steamed Bread for People with Wheat, Dairy, or Egg Allergies step by step
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix them together until smooth with a rubber spatula. The mixture should be quite creamy, and runnier than pancake batter..
- Split the batter between 2 heat-resistant containers. We have these donut moulds at home so I'm using those..
- I used to use Ziploc containers for this step but have found it works best with thin plastic containers since then..
- Heat the bread for 2 minutes in the microwave. Take the bread out and if the edges are still white and raw, heat them for a further 20 seconds..
- Once the bread has been removed from the microwave, remove them from the moulds and place them on a wire rack to cool. If the steam sticks to the bread it will become wet and sticky..
- Once the bread is cool enough to touch it's ready to eat Please only cut the bread with a knife once cooled, otherwise it may stick..
- Addendum – If you reduce the amount of sugar and cut the bread in half you can use it to make hamburgers! With this recipe, all of my family members were finally able to eat hamburgers together..
- Addendum – My friend says that this bread is even fluffier if you steam it in a steamer rather than a microwave..