Loaded Matzo Ball Soup.
You can cook Loaded Matzo Ball Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Matzo Ball Soup
- Prepare 1 Package of Matzo Ball Mix,.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion, Chopped.
- You need 3-4 of Carrots, Chopped.
- It’s 2 of Celery Stalks, Chopped.
- You need of White Cabbage, Chopped.
- Prepare of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare of Chicken or Vegetable Stock.
- You need to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Glove (optional).
Loaded Matzo Ball Soup instructions
- Prepare the Matzo Ball Mix as per packet instructions, then leave in the refrigerator as you prepare the rest..
- In a soup pan, sauté onion and garlic (if using) for 5 – 8 minutes, until translucent and lightly brown..
- Add carrots, celery and cabbage and cook for a further 5-8 minutes, until veggies are softening slightly..
- Add enough chicken or veggie stock to the pot (normally 1 – 2 L)..
- Bring soup to a boil, then add rolled matzo ball mix (golf ball size)..
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, until matzo balls are cooked through and still bouncy/fluffy..
- Enjoy with a nice buttered bread on the side (challah or rye ideal!)..