Abondigas. You need tomatoes boiled and crushed in the broth. Una albóndiga (también, almóndiga) es una bola de carne picada, generalmente de ternera y a veces de pescado o pollo mezclada con huevos y diversos condimentos, tales como perejil, comino, etcétera. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices!
Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried. Albondigas de retour après le confinement. Dernières séries de photo avec le chanteur, prochainement série. You can cook Abondigas using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Abondigas
- Prepare 1 Pound of ground veal.
- You need 1 Pound of pork ground.
- You need 2 of white bread milk , soaked in , crusts removed Slice.
- You need 1/2 Cup of onion , finely diced.
- It’s 8 Cloves of garlic , minced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs , beaten.
- It’s 2 to taste of salt pepper and.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It’s 14.5 ounces cans of tomato sauce of 1.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of garlic , sliced.
- You need 1 Cup of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 Cup of pepper green.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper and.
I googled "abondigas" and sure enough it appeared in several places, all from cookbook type sources. When I checked in several spanish dictionaries there was no mention of this alternative. Preparation mix first group of ingredients. Place meatballs in a little boiling water.
Abondigas step by step
- Heat a medium saucepan on medium heat. Add olive oil and sauté onion and green pepper until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic, bay leaf, oregano, salt, pepper and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer.Heat oven to 350°.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place ground veal and ground pork in a large mixing bowl. Add onion,garlic, salt, pepper,eggs, garlic, in soaked bread. Mix thoroughly, but do not over mix, Form into 1.5 inch balls..
- Heat a large high sided pan on medium heat, then add all olive oil. Carefully place meatballs into hot pan, taking care not to overcrowd. Cook on all sides until done..
- Add the cooked meatballs and sauce back into the high sided pan and cook for 20 minutes in the 350° oven. Remove from the oven and serve.
In Spain, these meatballs can be found made of beef or pork. Mix Beef, Onions, Crumbs, Mint, Salt and Pepper. Add water until mixture holds together. Form into bite-sized balls; Arrange balls in single layer in shallow oven dish. Albondigas (or albondiguillas) is the name for Spanish meatballs.