Hidden Valley Latkes by Jeannine Pagarigan.
You can have Hidden Valley Latkes by Jeannine Pagarigan using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hidden Valley Latkes by Jeannine Pagarigan
- Prepare 6 of potatoes.
- It’s 2 of onion.
- You need 4 of carrots.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Matzah Meal.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
Hidden Valley Latkes by Jeannine Pagarigan step by step
- Peel potatoes.
- Chop onions, grate potatoes and carrots with grating blade of food processor..
- Place half of the grated vegetables back in the food processor and chop again with the normal blade..
- Place the grated ingredients in a large bowl..
- Stir in eggs and matzoh meal..
- Be sure to drain excess liquid..
- Add the processed half of the vegetables to the bowl with the rest of the grated vegetables..
- Fry in skillet or griddle in about 1/4 inch of olive oil..
- Use a standard size spatula to scoop, size and place the latkes on the frying surface. Flatten the latkes..
- Flip when edges are brown all around..
- Cook until very crisp.