Dijon panko crusted salmon. Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, on a board. Generously brush the top of the fillets with mustard and then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. We love this Panko Herb-Crusted Dijon Salmon recipe!
Delicious salmon recipe with an easy dijon cream sauce! I didn't have honey mustard, so mixed some Dijon with some horseradish instead. This recipe is a definite keeper. You can have Dijon panko crusted salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dijon panko crusted salmon
- It’s 1 pound of Alaskan salmon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
Seasoned panko bread crumbs give salmon fillets a crunchy crust in this easy and elegant dinner. All Reviews for Lemon Panko Crusted Salmon. Salmon is one of my favorite dinners to make so I should be sharing it a lot more often. It's generally very easy to prepare, it's incredibly healthy (it I love the tang of the dijon mustard paired with the sweetness of the honey along with a faint zip from the lemon zest.
Dijon panko crusted salmon step by step
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Skin salmon and cut into four equal parts.
- Oil a baking pan and place the salmon on the pan skin side up.
- In a bowl, mix dijon mustard, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. The mixture should be smooth like pancake batter.
- With a cooking brush, apply the dijon mixture to the top of the salmon be sure to apply evenly so the panko can stick..
- Take the panko and press into the top of the salon where you just applied the mixture..
- Bake in the oven until the crust is golden brown. Be careful not to over cook the salmon, or it will be too dry..
- Take out of the oven after about thirty minutes and sprinkle lemon juice on the top. Enjoy!.
Then of course I love that crunch. Salmon cakes may be a classic way to make use of leftover salmon—these are so good you will never think they're made from leftovers when you eat them. Stir in the panko or breadcrumbs. This easy baked salmon is topped with a flavorful crust of Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs. This panko crusted salmon recipe is for all my salmon loving peeps.