Parmesan Crusted Potatoe Wedges. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle potato wedges with shredded cheese and toss again.
To make these wedges perfect, I first boil them in vinegared water, which helps to cook the potato through while keeping it from getting mushy or falling apart in the baking phase. Thick wedges of russet potatoes are coated in a mixture of melted butter and vegetable oil and then tossed in a mixture of bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix with a little salt, pepper, and dried basil thrown in for extra seasoning. These Parmesan Potato Wedges from delish.com are the bomb. You can cook Parmesan Crusted Potatoe Wedges using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Potatoe Wedges
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 4 large of Potatoes, Cut Into Wedges.
Add to baking sheet and top with olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. PARMESAN POTATO WEDGES are so absolutely delicious and EASY! You'll never go back to regular fries after you try this thick crispy baked potato wedges recipe coated in a crispy cheese shell. I recommend serving these Parmesan potato wedges alongside a salad for a light lunch or serving them as a side dish with a chicken or beef entree.
Parmesan Crusted Potatoe Wedges step by step
- Arrange potato wedges cut side down on baking pan. Bake 45 minutes or untill tender, turning potatoes halfway through baking; if needed, brush potatoes with additional oil. Serve with ketchup and additional parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl combine potato wedges and oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and the garlic powder. Season to taste with salt and pepper; toss to coat..
Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Baked and seasoned to perfection, these potato wedges are coated in bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic and rosemary. In a plastic Ziploc bag, place potatoes and oil. Mix the bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Makes the most juicy hamburger that's filled with tons of flavor.