Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice.
You can cook Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice
- It’s 5 of Salmon fillets (skin on or off).
- You need 1 1/2 c of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- You need of garlic rice.
- Prepare 1 oz of white wine.
- You need 1 1/2 c of uncooked rice.
- It’s 3 of whole garlic cloves.
- It’s of Garlic oil.
- Prepare 1 qt of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of baby spinach.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice step by step
- Mix mustard with buttermilk and marinate salmon for 30 mins to 1 hour..
- Season corn flour with lemon pepper seasoning.
- After marinating, dredge salmon in corn flour mixture..
- Shallow fry* in cast iron or dutch oven for 4 mins on presentation side then turn over and cook for an additional 2-3 mins. *shallow fry refers to the cooking procedure of frying in oil that isn't deep frying and isn't sauteeing..
- Drain on paper towels..
- In the meantime, while fish is marinating, saute rice in garlic oil and whole garlic cloves until toasty..
- Add water or chicken stock just to cover and reduce to a low simmer. Put a lid on and cook for 15 mins or until water is evaporated..
- In a saucepan, reduce heavy cream until thickened, add white wine and season with salt and pepper..
- Add spinach until it starts to wilt. Take cooked rice and add to cream sauce and fold together..
- Place fish on top of rice and serve. 😊.