Fried Balls of yumminess. Little balls of cornbread make a handy and delicious side dish for all kinds of fried seafoods. Some people have even been known to eat them as an Hushpuppies are one of those Southern foods that are as versatile as they are scrumptious. Little balls of cornbread make a handy and delicious side.
These are quickly deep-fried to golden crispy perfection. Arancini is easy to make at home. We generally deep fry these balls and eat in a buttery and cashew nut based gravy. You can cook Fried Balls of yumminess using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Balls of yumminess
- It’s of Mashed potatoes.
- It’s 4 of medium potatoes.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- You need of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Meatloaf (leftover works great).
- Prepare of Coating.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Doritos.
- You need of Small pack of ritz crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese its.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat thins.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
The Arabs too make koftas and mostly Kofta kebabs almost like this and have it with bread whereas people This amazing dish has a splendour mix of flavours that melt in your mouth in the grandeur of yumminess. These cinnamon sugar donut balls are easy to make and will make your whole house smell delicious! Fried perfectly golden brown and rolled in cinnamon sugar. He has a golden brown fried exterior and a slightly spiced, warm, cakey interior.
Fried Balls of yumminess step by step
- Boil 4 peeled and cut potatoes, when done drain and mash adding cream cheese, butter, tiny amount of heaven whipping cream and salt to taste, let cool then mix in cheeses until firm and formable. Form a potato patty in hand and put a small scoop of meatloaf in center and roll into a ball. I made 12 and put in freezer until firm..
- In a food processor grind chips and crackers and mix breadcrumbs in a bowl together. In a separate bowl beat 2 eggs. Roll balls in egg then shake in coating, I did all coatings and then rerolled in egg and again in coating. Fry in oil (we use peanut oil) until golden brown. Enjoy with gravy, ranch or whatever sauce you like..
Oh wow simply scrumptious meatball filled with deliciousness (changes daily), served with a choice of bread, salad or mash n gravies. I had pork with spinach filling. ❤️. This oven bake fried rice, came in two different toppings, your choice, its so healthy, very yummy and Delicious, kids friendly. Stop by for supper, a cold craft beer and a snack, or pick up some treats to take home to the fam! They are fried rice ball, covered by sesame seeds and stuffed with mung bean.