Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs. A good meatball should be packed with flavor and tender throughout. Although the process can be a labor of love, making them from scratch is really easy. Here's how to make perfect meatballs every time.
These classic Italian-American style meatballs are huge and pillowy soft! They're mixed with ground Form the meatballs with your hands and roll them in flour. Brown them in a skillet, then finish This recipe is so delicious. You can cook Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground "meatloaf" mix of beef, pork, and veal.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3/4 of to 1 and 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of *the following spice measurements are approximate because i dont really measure anymore, and can be adjusted to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of italian spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
It will be our go to meatball recipe from now on. Grandma's Italian meatball recipe is the ultimate comfort food dish to share! Tender and juicy meatballs are simmered in a simple yet rich tomato Like most Italian recipes there were no specific measurements. Grandma Rose just had a simple list of ingredients and method for the sauce and.
Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs step by step
- preheat oven to 350 and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- add all ingredients to large bowl and mix well with washed hands to incorporate. start with 3/4 cup of milk and if it feels dry or sticky, add a little more at a time until they are the proper consistency.
- roll meatballs in your hands gently. i make mine about walnut size and end up with about 35..
- place on cookie sheet with about a 1/2 inch space between each.
- cook for about 20 minutes, until lite golden brown. they are done when you can pick one up with a tong and it doesnt fall apart.
- i always make a big pot of sauce the same day i make the meatballs, and just plop them in when they are done and let them add to the flavor of the sauce.
Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. The best Italian meatball recipe You can easily make homemade meatballs without using breadcrumbs. The texture may be a little dense Great job, Nina!! These meatballs are so delicious, that even if you just leave the bread out they will. Enjoy them with pasta or on a sandwich.