Low-fat vegan banana bread. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Spruce up your banana bread with additional add-ins and toppings! If you'd like to try a low-fat vegan banana bread recipe, this is a great one to try. Or, try adding some vegan chocolate.
The result was moist, light and soft banana bread. So in this vegan banana bread recipe, the two ingredients which contributes majorly to the texture of the banana bread is of course. Over the years, I've tested oodles of vegan banana bread recipes and never settled on one that I thought was "it". You can cook Low-fat vegan banana bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-fat vegan banana bread
- Prepare 2 cups of whole meal flour.
- Prepare 3 of over-ripe bananas (mashed).
- You need 1/3 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond milk (if required).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil (though I sometimes go in with 1/4 cup oil if the bananas are so ripe that the skin is black 😬).
Too dense, too dry, too moist, lacking banana flavour, too sweet, not sweet enough, etc. With Vegan Apple Pear Oatmeal Crisp. This recipe doesn't call for liquid, because the mashed banana, applesauce, and apples add enough moisture. This delicious loaf cake is moist, chocolately, low in fat, egg-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
Low-fat vegan banana bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients on a large mixing bowl. Now add the vanilla extract, and gently fold in the mashed bananas and olive oil to make into a smooth batter..
- Line a baking tin with grease-proof paper. Pour the batter in the tin and bake for 40 minutes. [As ovens tend to vary, do the toothpick test in the centre of the loaf. If the toothpick comes out clean means the loaf should be ready). Once cooled to room temperature, enjoy the goodness of your freshly baked banana bread. Store in an airtight container. It keeps for roughly a week in the refrigerator and about 3 days at room temperature..
Vegan and gluten-free marbled banana bread with a delicious chocolate spread. This easy vegan banana bread recipe is ready in under an hour. This Vegan Banana Bread is fluffy, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious. However, I did have one small problem – Vegan Banana Bread always seemed to fall…flat. There are a plethora of vegan recipes out there, but none.