蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF). Chinese Fried Rice is a simple and yet difficult to master dish but once you get the hang of it, you This is our Din Tai Fung inspired Shrimp Fried Rice. In case you haven't heard about Din Tai Fung, it Of course that includes us :). We actually stood outside DTF kitchen to figure out what ingredients. 蝦仁炒飯 (Fried Rice with Shrimp)，此款蝦仁炒飯食材簡單，制作容易，省時省力，不加雞精味精，味道超乎想像的好吃。看視頻就會做。 This is a perfect recipe for a work-day dinner, that is easy and crowd-pleasing for both adults and kids.
Fried rice is so versatile in itself, that many have adapted it to each its own way of cooking, and is the best way to utilize leftovers in your fridge. Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice has a delicious flavor combination of savory, sweet and spicy. Serve it in hollowed out pineapples for a beautiful presentation! You can have 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF)
- Prepare 1 cup of – rice.
- You need 10 of – shrimps.
- You need 4 of – eggs.
- You need of chicken stock.
- You need of spring onion.
I cooked a basic shrimp fried rice the other day using my new setup. Looking for more stir fried rice recipes? Check out Chinese Olive Fried Rice, Hoisin Sauce Fried Rice, Soy Sauce Fried Rice, Chicken Fried Rice, Kimchi Fried Rice, Jambalaya Fried Rice, and Mongolian Beef Fried Rice. Without further ado, here is my easy and delicious shrimp fried rice recipe that is guaranteed to please the entire family.
蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) step by step
- Deshell shrimps, rinse with potato starch. Season with some fish sauce & sesame oil (for about 5 hours at least). The fish sauce I used picture as shown below – I bought it from cold storage.
- Stir fry shrimps with some chicken stock (about 5 to 6 teaspoon) I used liquid based (cp chicken broth). Remove shrimp from pan once the shrimp is about 90% cooked.
- Use the same oil to stir fry eggs (add more oil if needed). Beat 4 eggs, sprinkle some pepper and salt (I used pink salt) added 15 teaspoons of cp chicken broth.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked. Adjust taste with fish sauce.
- Once the rice taste right (according to your own taste bud – the saltiness) pour the shrimp back to stir fry together for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle spring onion and turn switch off fire.
- Plate and serve 😋😋.
The next time when you have a bunch. Order fried rice 炒飯 online from A + A Sichuan China – Austin for takeout. The best Chinese in Austin, TX. This Instant pot shrimp fried rice is one pot meal, great for meal prep, easy clean up and amazingly delicious! Packed with chunks of succulent tender shrimp, scrambled eggs, carrots and peas, this Instant pot shrimp fried rice is easier and healthier.