Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken. This baked chicken really is easier to make than even just panfrying it! Prepare an Almond Coating: The coating is just almond flour with some sea salt and I love to use poultry seasoning here, but you. In one bowl or dish, whisk an egg.
Transfer the chicken to the almond mixture and coat the chicken with the mixture on all sides. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place a cooling rack on top. You can have Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken
- You need of Chicken and fry oil.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanut oil.
- You need of Coating.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tapioca starch.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
The almond and herb mix also works on top of fish. The crunchy coating gives a texture that is reminiscent of breaded chicken or chicken schnitzel, but this grain and dairy free version is just a simple mix of almonds, basil, parsley, oregano, sea salt. How to reheat Parmesan crusted chicken. Dip each chicken cutlet in the egg, letting any excess drip back into the bowl, then coat the chicken with the almond flour.
Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken step by step
- Slice the breast to open like a butterfly. Then pound till flattened. Slice into manageable portions..
- Mix the spices almond flour and tapioca starch. Beat the eggs and heat the oil..
- Dip the breast into eggs. Then into the almond mixture..
- Let sit for just a bit when you coat the last piece fry the first one you dipped. Turn often so not to burn the coating..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders are a paleo and low carb way to enjoy chicken tenders. Using almond meal and a quick homemade spice combo, you can make a baked chicken tender that is good for you and tastes amazing. Using almond meal, or ground almonds, is a great substitute for bread crumbs or flour. It coats easily, frys well and is free from wheat, grains and gluten and extremely low in carbs. Any leftover almond and herb crusted schnitzel are great for lunch boxes or chopped on a salad.