Sugar crusted cinnamon french Toast with banana foster carmel. Bananas Foster French Toast feature a caramelized brown sugar banana topping and a rich Challah french toast. I recently encountered someone who haaaates bananas with a passion. I had actually never met anyone like that before but it seems like since then I keep hearing about this banana hatred.
In a shallow baking dish, crack in four eggs and. – Combine butter, bananas and syrup in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat and keep warm. – Whisk the eggs, milk and sugar in a shallow dish. Take french toast directy from the pan and place into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Toss to coat. (Work quickly so that each stick is hot going into the I really love your french toast recipe…….it wI'll be a new addition to our Chtistmas spread. You can cook Sugar crusted cinnamon french Toast with banana foster carmel using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar crusted cinnamon french Toast with banana foster carmel
- Prepare 6 slice of bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Carmel.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
French toast gets a tasty twist with the addition of bananas, rum extract and pecans. The use of cinnamon bread is ideal! MORE+ LESS Add the brown sugar and cook, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved then add the orange juice and continue cooking until a majority of the orange juice has reduced and the liquid is the consistency of syrup. Spoon the caramelized bananas atop the french toast and serve immediately with maple syrup.
Sugar crusted cinnamon french Toast with banana foster carmel step by step
- beat eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together..
- melt 1 table spoon of butter in a pan on medium low heat..
- barely soak each slice of bread in egg mixture. Our sugar in a bowl and coat each side of soaked bread in sugar..
- put bread in pan and cook until brown on both sides, flipping after a few minutes. do not burn..
- melt butter in a pan and add brown sugar.
- stir until dissolved. slice bananas and put in sugar and butter. Cook on medium high heat, stirring occasionally for ten minutes. be careful not to burn..
- put carmel on french Toast and top with whipped cream.
These Cinnamon Sugar French Toast Waffles are the perfect easy recipe for a special breakfast: Slices of bread are dipped into an egg custard, then Once the waffled french toast is done, dip it into the cinnamon sugar straight away. The sugar sticks best when the waffles are hot! Peanut butter and bananas are a great combination but sandwich them between french toast and you have a warm gooey treat for breakfast! I have always ever since I was little spread my pancakes and french toast with peanut butter before drenching them in syrup. Bananas Foster French Toast with Whipped Cream Cheese.