Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf. Gluten free Banana Walnut Bread Vegan Gum-free Recipe. This Banana Walnut Breakfast Loaf makes a great on the go breakfast. Bananas, spices and no added refined sugar.
Mix flour, almonds, baking powder, sugar, and dates. Beat together the mashed bananas and oil. Then combine it with the flour mixture. You can have Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of Large Banana (Bruised Bananas Make Sweeter Loaves).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted Vegetable Spread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
So when I spotted a vegan banana bread at Trader Joe's, I wasn't particularly elated, but I knew a handful of you out there would be. I scooped one up and brought it home to try. Upon opening the package, I immediately got a whiff of sweet banana—it was glorious. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it is so easy to make.
Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl whisk baking soda, flour, salt, and cinnimon together then set aside..
- Using another seperate bowl mash 3 bananas with fork until creamy..
- Add vanilla extract, brown sugar, walnuts, and melted butter to your mashed bananas and mix very well..
- Pour banana mixture into the dry flour mixture you set aside earlier and mix well by stirring and folding over with spatula until completely combined..
- Butter a bread pan and pour batter into it..
- Use your spatula to smooth over the top of the batter then bake on center rack of oven for 55 minutes at 350°F Fahrenheit..
Gently fold in the walnuts or chocolate chips, if using. Pour into the prepared pan, place in the center. Why you'll love this Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Walnut Bread: tender and fluffy. it's perfectly sweet. for a nut-free version: omit the walnuts (or substitute with sunflower or pumpkin seeds, or desiccated or flaked coconut) and substitute the ground almonds (almond meal/almond flour) with ground sunflower. Freddie Janssen of London restaurant Snackbar says…"We like to serve our banana bread toasted with a slab of butter and some Maldon salt, which un-vegans it but it tastes great as is, or vegan butter would work, too." The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to Optionally, include some stir-ins.