Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. This banana bread muffin recipe gets a great big thumbs up from my entire family. It's moist, just sweet enough and has the perfect banana bread flavor.
Can I Substitute the Chocolate Chips? Really delicious banana bread in muffin form. Just a tad too sweet–maybe I'll use less sugar next time–but very tasty. You can have Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread
- You need 80 grams of walnuts or cashews.
- It’s 340 grams of very soft bananas.
- It’s 100 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of sunflower/olive oil.
- You need 225 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Oven temp.
- Prepare 200 of Celsius.
- Prepare of Oven time.
- Prepare 18 of minutes.
Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. I've been searching for the perfect EASY banana muffin recipe since my daughter, Noelle, began eating solids. We always have bananas in the house which means we eventually have spotty. This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids.
Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread instructions
- Chop nuts e.g. in Thermomix® blender speed 4.5 for 4 sec and set aside in bowl.
- Peel, add and process 3-4 bananas speed 4 for 2 sec.
- Add sugar and oil, mix speed 3-4 for 5 sec.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine well at speed 4 for 10 sec.
- Add 50g of the chopped walnuts and stir in reverse speed 3.5 for 3 sec.
- I filled 24 silicon muffin forms with this amount of dough.
- Sprinkle top of muffins with the left-over chopped walnuts and if you'd like a tiny amount of brown sugar.
- Bake at 200℃ middle rack for 20 minutes. May vary +/- 1-5 min depending on your oven, but don't let them get too dark on top or to dry..
- BBC's original recipe recommends: add to greased and lined 2lb loaf tin. I am using a Christmas tree silicone shape for half the dough..
- In my tree shape I only baked it for 20 minutes all together..
- BBC recommends: Bake loaf tin in 200℃ oven for 20 min and covered with tin foil another 20..
- Allow to cool a bit before dusting with powdered sugar. Enjoy freshly baked or the day after with a more chewy taste to it..
You can cut the fat and calories in these banana bread muffins by swapping half (or all) of the oil with I throw uneaten, unpeeled bananas in the freezer, so when I am ready, I just thaw them and they are the perfect. This is an easy banana muffin recipe that results in perfect and simple muffins. These muffins have an intense banana flavor and are incredibly moist and tender. This recipe can be made with or without nuts and cinnamon can be added to create a banana bread muffin. No refined sugar, naturally gluten free, and SO yummy!