Plantain cake. This Plantain cake is really tasty, inexpensive and so easy to make. They are great as breakfast, snack for kids or This cake is one of my favorite plantain recipes because of how easy it is to put together. Ripe plantains – As plantains ripen, the peel softens from green to yellow to black.
This plantain cake is moist and delightful. It will quickly become your favorite plantain dessert! Plantain Cake – easy, light and delicious plantain cake or bread that serves as a great breakfast or afternoon snack. You can have Plantain cake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plantain cake
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour,half cup raisins,3large eggs,.
- Prepare Half of cup sugar,2 very ripe plantains, teaspoon vanilla,teaspoon.
- It’s of Baking powder,pinch of salt,half simas.
You could eat the whole thing without realizing you have gone overboard! Plantain cake, made with shredded plantains and queso fresco, is a delightful Venezuelan dessert "A delicious cake my Venezuelan friend showed me how to make. It's made with ripe plantains and is. Easy Plantain Bread (Plantain Cake)Savory Thoughts.
Plantain cake step by step
- In a bowl mash the plantains until no lump is visible. Set aside.in your mixer beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one.now add all dry ingredients and mix for 30seconds..
- Add the mashed plantain and mix.if it's too thick u can add milk until desired consistency is achieved..
- Pour the raisins and stir. Pour in a greased pan and bake in a preheated oven.u will know it's ready when an inserted toothpick or skewer comes out clean. Enjoy.
Flourless Plantain Cake with StrawberriesAna Ankeny. Plantain Cake Recipe – Is your Kitchen overstock with over-ripe Plantains? Don't trash them, make this Plantain cake, you will be glad you did. This sweet plantain cake is nut free, gluten free, totes paleo and The plantain obsession is real. I must sound like your friend who just joined CrossFit, because I won't.