Plantain cake. This Plantain cake is really tasty, inexpensive and so easy to make. They are great as breakfast, snack for kids or This cake is one of my favorite plantain recipes because of how easy it is to put together. Ripe plantains – As plantains ripen, the peel softens from green to yellow to black.
This plantain cake is moist and delightful. It will quickly become your favorite plantain dessert! Plantain Cake – easy, light and delicious plantain cake or bread that serves as a great breakfast or afternoon snack. You can have Plantain cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plantain cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 113 g of butter.
- You need 2 of egg.
- It’s 2 of large overripe plantain.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime zest.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
You could eat the whole thing without realizing you have gone overboard! Plantain cake, made with shredded plantains and queso fresco, is a delightful Venezuelan dessert "A delicious cake my Venezuelan friend showed me how to make. It's made with ripe plantains and is. Easy Plantain Bread (Plantain Cake)Savory Thoughts.
Plantain cake step by step
- Wash,peel n blend plantain set aside.
- In a bowl,pour in your sifted flour, baking powder n all other dry ingridents set aside..
- Now cream your butter n sugar until creamy n fluffy.then add in your eggs one after the other n mix until well incorporated.add in vanilla flavour..
- Add in your plantain purée n mix until well combined..
- Add ur flour mixture gradually into d batter, mixing little at a time,now add d lime zest n mix followed by milk mixture.
- Combine d mixture until well incorporated.
- Pour into your already grease pan n bake for 50min -1hr until cake tester inserted come out clean.
Flourless Plantain Cake with StrawberriesAna Ankeny. Plantain Cake Recipe – Is your Kitchen overstock with over-ripe Plantains? Don't trash them, make this Plantain cake, you will be glad you did. This sweet plantain cake is nut free, gluten free, totes paleo and The plantain obsession is real. I must sound like your friend who just joined CrossFit, because I won't.