You can have Chanuka Latkes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chanuka Latkes
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking pdr.
- Prepare 1/4 c of flour/matza meal.
- You need 2 TB of oil.
Chanuka Latkes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Shred potatoes and smush onions.
- Add eggs, salt, pepper, baking powder and flour mix together.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray/spread oil on it.
- Spoon a 1/4 cup of potato mixture at a time and flatten on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 min on one side, flip and bake for another 10 min or until crispy brown.
- Enjoy by the light of the menorah with a spoon of applesauce.
- Happy Chanuka! The light of the menorah dispels all darkness.