Sweet toast and milk pudding – aish el saraya. Combine together milk, cream, condensed milk and corn flour mixture in a heavy bottom pan and Fried Chicken Kebabs ( Bangalore Empire Restaurant Style). It is then topped with a milk custard that is also flavored with orange blossom and rose water, along with mastic. A pebble like ingredient that when ground is used in many baked dishes.
Pour remaining milk, cream, condensed milk and cornflour mixture into a heavy bottom pan and cook on medium heat, stirring continuously the mixture is smooth and thick. Prepare the pudding: mix the milk, sugar and corn flour together and place over medium heat and keep stirring until the mixture becomes viscous then add the orange blossom and pour it over the soaked toasts. Aish el Saraya is a famous Lebanese dessert that is made with French bread slices and Muhallabieh (blancmange) and is cooked in Ramadan, some holidays. You can have Sweet toast and milk pudding – aish el saraya using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet toast and milk pudding – aish el saraya
- Prepare 10 of toasts.
- It’s 3 cups of condensed milk.
- Prepare 5 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of hot water.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Prepare of For garnishing:.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of raw ground pistachios.
This means ''the bread of royal palace'' and some people believe it originates in Palestine. It is more like a bread pudding trifle with a fragrant and. ''Aish el Saraya'' is a famous Lebanese dessert that is made with French bread slices and Muhallabieh (blancmange) and is cooked in Ramadan, some holydays and fête-days such as ''Eid ul-Fitr''. ''Aish el-Saraya'' means ''the bread of royal palace'' and some people believe it originates in Palestine. Combine together milk and corn flour without forming lumps, in a heavy bottom pan. Add condensed milk, fresh cream and sugar to this and mix well.
Sweet toast and milk pudding – aish el saraya step by step
- In a non-stick saucepan, melt 2 cups of sugar over low heat until golden in color..
- Immediately add 2 cups of hot water and stir well until the sugar mixture starts boiling..
- Once the sugar melts, turn off the heat immediately or else the sugar will turn sour..
- Arrange the toasts in a 30 cm diameter pan and pour the sugar syrup over them..
- Put the pan a few minutes in the oven until the toasts absorb fully the syrup and inflate. Remove..
- Put together the milk, condensed milk and corn flour in a saucepan. Stir well until the milk mixture thickens..
- Pour the milk mixture over the toasts..
- Refrigerate for 6 hours..
- Garnish with pistachios and serve..
Boil this mixture over medium flame stirring continuously. Aish el Saraya translates roughly to "bread of the mansion". The word Aish in Egyptian dialect means bread The nut topping is traditionally toasted pistachios, that will give you a very nice color contrast to The dough is prepared in most cases without the use of yeast. (We have shown a special sweet. Lebanese Cuisine, Aish el Saraya or Traditional Bread Pudding Topping with Pistachio Powder. One of The Most Popular Dessert in Lebanon.