Fried plantain and egg sauce. The Best Fried Plantains Sauce Recipes on Yummly Fried Plantain Chips, Batter-fried Plantain, Fried Plantain Chips. Twice fried green plantain makes an outstanding appetizer, especially when paired with aji amarillo sauce.
Fried green plantain (plátano verde) is a starchy. Egg sauce makes it easy to enjoy yam. This is how to make a delicious sauce for yam. You can have Fried plantain and egg sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried plantain and egg sauce
- You need 2 of breasts of ripe plantain.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 of balls of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1 of ball of onions.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Fresh pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
The recipe is easy and the ingredients are just way to easy to find. In this case, however, we are going to be making a delicious sauce by combining eggs and several other ingredients. Main course: Plantain with Egg Sauce. This Week's Main course is fried plantain with Tuna and scrambled egg sauce.
Fried plantain and egg sauce instructions
- Wash, peel and cut the plantain into any shape of your choice.
- Place a frying pan on fire, add some oil and allow it to heat.
- Sprinkle a little salt on the plantain and begin to fry..
- While the plantain is frying, you can begin to slice your onions, fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper..
- After frying the plantain, place another pot on fire, add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, add some onions and the the fresh tomatoes (DO NOT SITR UNTIL IT'S DRY) this prevents it from having a slappy taste.
- Then add the fresh pepper, seasoning cubes, salt, pepper and curry powder..
- The add the eggs and stir well so they all mix together.
- And your breakfast is ready.
A fried egg, or a sunny side up egg, is a cooked dish made from one or more eggs which are removed from their shells and placed into a frying pan, usually without breaking the yolk. Crispy, twice-fried plantains are delicious with a simple dipping sauce of mayonnaise and ketchup. All Reviews for Tostones (Twice Fried Green Plantains) with Mayo-Ketchup Dipping Sauce. Bite into our delicious Fried Plantains with Garlic Dipping Sauce made with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bite into our delicious Tender and Fluffy Scrambled Eggs made with Hellmann's® Real.