Chicken plantain peppersoup. You need to add the Plantain early cos unripe Plantain takes a while to soften. If you don't, add some more. Then add the Pepper Soup Spice and Pepper.
Chicken Pepper Soup with Plantain is a perfect dish you can eat at anytime. This is the Link to Fantastic Favour's Channel, please hit the Subscribe button and the Notification bell for her, you won't regret it 😃 😘🙏🙏👇👇 https://www.yo. The Nigerian peppersoup as far as I know is the only soup that Nigerians literally drink; unlike our other soups (e.g. egusi, okra, ogbono, etc.) which are much thicker and primarily eaten with side dishes like eba,fufu, pounded yam etc. You can have Chicken plantain peppersoup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken plantain peppersoup
- You need of Almost ripe plantain.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken.
- You need of Tatashe.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of tomato balls.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Pepper soup mix.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare leaf of Mint.
- You need 2 of Knorr cubes.
- It’s of Dry prawn.
Most of you would agree that peppersoup is a lifesaver when you are sick and have no. Uziza seeds, Uda seeds, dry ginger powder, knorr cubes, Utazi leaves, crayfish, scotch bonnet pepper, onion, salt, chicken and yam. Yam and chicken pepper Soup Recipe How to make the most delicious Plantain Peppersoup.
Chicken plantain peppersoup instructions
- Cut and wash the chicken,add some water to the pot,chicken,one Knorr cube,onions and salt to taste. Cook till the chicken is soft.
- Pick some scent leaf n rinse with water,remove the the seed in the tatashe. Blend onion,tatashe,tomatoes and scent leaf till it's smooth.
- Cut the almost ripe plantain and set aside.
- When the chicken is ready,add about 4 to 5 cups of water,the blended mix,peppersoup mix,plantain, dry praw,another Knorr cube,black pepper,salt to taste. Cover and allow it cook for about 25 min.
- When it is almost ready, chop some onions and scent leaf.
- Check if the plantain is well cooked add the chopped onions and scent leaf,leave for 3 min and yes! Food is ready.
Warning, this recipe is addictive! #CookWithMe #StayHome INGREDIENTS Semi Ripe/ Unripe Plantain Goat Meat Onion Ground Pepper Fresh Pepper Salt. Add plantains, most of the cilantro (reserve a few tablespoons for garnish), cumin, and bay leaf. The basic ingredients that you need in other to enjoy pepper soup is hot pepper, onions, garlic, ginger then the list goes on with ethnic spices that range from lemon grass to more universal spices like allspice, cumin, curry, fennel seeds. Today's recipe is called Ukodo in Delta : simply yam and unripe plantain pepper soup porridge. Sometimes I add the unripe plantain, other times I don't.