Pumpkin Sauce + Fried Mackerel & Plantain. Rub the mackerel with olive oil and season well. To serve, pile the porcini, pumpkin and cabbage onto a plate then top with the grilled mackerel and spoon around the romesco sauce. Fried Pumpkin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Side view qutab with pumpkin ground meat onion cheese tomato sauce dried barberry and yogurt on thge table. Randaddy's: A Real Taste Of Adventure. Thai food Fried mackerel with shrimp-paste sauce and many kinds of vegetable. salt, pumpkin, hot sauce, pepper, mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic. You can have Pumpkin Sauce + Fried Mackerel & Plantain using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Sauce + Fried Mackerel & Plantain
- Prepare 100 g of Pumpkin Leaf.
- You need 1 Cup of Pomo.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Crayfish.
- It’s 5 of Balls Tomato.
- Prepare 4 of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 3 of Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Ball Onions.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Palm Oil.
- You need of Fried plantain.
- Prepare of Fried Mackerel.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of and half stock cubes.
Creamy Pumpkin Pasta Sauce, delicious fast and easy creamy squash/pumpkin pasta recipe. Canned pumpkin puree isn't only good for pie; here, it becomes a creamy sauce for penne, topped with deliciously crunchy fried rosemary. If sauce is too thick, add some reserved pasta water. Serve pasta sprinkled with fried rosemary and, if desired, more.
Pumpkin Sauce + Fried Mackerel & Plantain step by step
- Add palm oil in hot pot or frying pan..
- Add sliced onions. Stir until soft..
- Add grinded tomatoes and pepper. Leave for 2 minutes then stir..
- Add pomo..
- Add seasoning and salt.
- Add crayfish and stir for 3 minutes until fish and pomo absorbs content..
- Add pumpkin leaf..
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Serve with fried plantain and fried mackerel..
Pan fried gnocchi – golden crispy on the outside, soft on the inside! Tossed with roasted pumpkin, spinach and a buttery sauce. This gnocchi is served with a butter sauce which is a classic sauce for gnocchi. This rich, earthy stovetop dish with canned-pumpkin puree was inspired by mac and cheese. The hazelnut and chive garnishes lend an elegant touch to.