Lettuce Dolmades with egg-lemon sauce (avgolemono).
You can cook Lettuce Dolmades with egg-lemon sauce (avgolemono) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lettuce Dolmades with egg-lemon sauce (avgolemono)
- It’s 3-4 of large lettuces.
- It’s 1 kg of minced veal.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely chopped dill.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carolina rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of meat stock cube.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of lemons (juice).
- It’s of salt-pepper.
Lettuce Dolmades with egg-lemon sauce (avgolemono) instructions
- Clean the lettuce and set aside the large leaves (not the hearts). Wash and scald them in salted boiling water..
- Place them on a kitchen surface that you have put a clean kitchen towel to absorb the extra water..
- Prepare the fillingPut the minced meat with the rice, both onion and carrot grated, the chopped dill, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well..
- Then take a lettuce leaf (one at a time), press it on its center to break and lay a tablespoon of filling. Then wrap and place the dolmades into a saucepan. After finishing.
- Allow it to boil for 40-45 minutes on low heat and prepare the egg-lemon sauce..