Rosemary and Garlic-crusted Lamb Racks. Roasted rack of lamb is a brilliant centerpiece dish because it's impressive and surprisingly easy to make. This recipe includes just five ingredients. It's one of our favorite ways to prepare a rack of lamb because it's simply rubbed with plenty of garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt before roasting.
Marinate them in rosemary and garlic, sear them quickly on the stovetop, and dinner is served. Great for a romantic date night or a dinner party. Lamb rib chops are cut from the "rack of lamb", the top part of the back attached to the ribs, and have incredibly tender meat. You can have Rosemary and Garlic-crusted Lamb Racks using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rosemary and Garlic-crusted Lamb Racks
- It’s 8 each of mini lamb racks of 3-4 cutlets each.
- You need 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rosemary (chopped).
- You need 4 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon-style mustard.
- You need 1 of finely grated zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh white breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of grated/shaved mozarella cheese.
Learn how to make Garlic-Rosemary-Crusted Rack of Lamb. Place the racks of lamb in a roasting tin. Mix together the dried breadcrumbs, orange zest, garlic, parsley and egg white. Add enough warm water to make a stiff mixture.
Rosemary and Garlic-crusted Lamb Racks step by step
- Remove excess fat and silver skin from lamb racks..
- In bowl: mix all ingredients except cheese..
- Place foil on deep baking tray and top with large wire rack. Grease wire rack and place all lamb on one layer..
- Brush racks with oil and season. Spoon crust marinade onto meaty parts of racks and leave to marinate for 30 mins..
- Sprinkle with cheeses and spoon some oil over crust. Bake for 15 mins for pink juicy lamb (but if you prefer lamb to be cooked more, leave 5 mins in oven)..
- Place racks onto chopping board and cover th foil. Rest for 5 mins..
- Slice into cutlets, let juices pool.Arrange on heated platter with all crispy bits . Serve immediately (preferabe if served with Herbed Potatoes).
Share the mixture between the two lamb racks, packing it over the surface. The most perfect holiday dinner if you wanna get fancy in the kitchen 😍! This juicy, tender, medium-rare Rosemary & Garlic Oven Roasted Rack of Lamb is a perfect centerpiece for an elegant holiday dinner A perfectly cooked, medium-rare oven roasted rack of lamb is mouth-wateringly delicious. The individually carved lamb chops are juicy, rosy and so rich and tender. Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Leg of Lamb.