Pindi ke chole. Pindi Chole Recipe with step by step photos. The name pindi chana comes from rawalpindi in punjab, pakistan, hence the name pindi pindi chole Aaj ki recipe Hai Pindi chole Punjab ke mashhur Pindi Chhole.
To make it delicious and flavorful But here I have cooked a big batch of chana with tea bags. I have used some for making aloo chole. Pindi Chole is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. You can cook Pindi ke chole using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pindi ke chole
- Prepare 150 gm of tomato gravy.
- It’s 30 gm of Kabuli channa (chic pea).
- Prepare 5 gm of Coriander leaves.
- You need 5 gm of Green chill.
- It’s 3 gm of Deiced tomato.
- Prepare 25 gm of Ginger garlic chopped.
- It’s 5 gm of Onion chopped masala.
- It’s 75 gm of potato.
- Prepare 5 gm of cream.
- Prepare 5 gm of Lemon juice.
- It’s 5 gm of ghee.
- It’s 2 gm of Salt to tast.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need 5 gm of sprig coriander.
- You need 3 gm of pistachio powder.
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Pindi Chana Recipe, How to make Pindi Chana:Choles Or any form of chanas are my favorite! Pindi Chana comes from City Rawalpindi now present in Pakistan. [Dil ke khush rakhne ko, Ghalib, yeh khayal achha hai! – you may humour yourself with this thought, says Ghalib. Of course, he wasn't talking about chhole, but the idea of heaven and hell 😉 , the.
Pindi ke chole step by step
- Shoc kabuli chana overnight boil next day and keep a side.
- Heat ghee ina fry pan and saute ginger garlic paste with chopped onion masala, chopped green chilli stir fry for a minituies on high heat.
- Now add boiled channa and potato and stir fry for a minituies on high heat.
- And now add red gravy,lemon juice salt to taste stir fry for a minituies on high heat.
- Now add chopped coriander and diced tomato and finesh the dish.
- Ready to serve hot.
- Garnish with spring of corinder and julian ginger.
Pindi Chole is a classic dish from the Punjabi repertoire, which is flavoured with a large assortment of spice powders and other ingredients like Pindi Chole, Punjabi Pindi Chana Recipe. by Tarla Dalal. Pindi chana recipe or pindi chole is a famous side dish for bhatura, kulcha, roti or other indian flat breads from Rawalpindi, hence the name pindi chana. Step by step detailed pictures post. Chana means Chana Masala (Chole) or Dry chole is for me I make this two the most or try it with different combination like this chickpeas eggplant curry. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogGlobal Vedic RecipesVideosPindi Chole Recipe – पिंडी छोले – How to make Pindi Chole at home.