Fried Siakap with Garlic, Capsicum and Sauce.
You can have Fried Siakap with Garlic, Capsicum and Sauce using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Siakap with Garlic, Capsicum and Sauce
- You need 1 of Fish.
- Prepare of Chopped garlic.
- It’s of Diced red capsicum.
- You need of Diced spring onions.
- It’s 4 slices of ginger.
- You need of Marinate.
- It’s of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Corn flour.
- It’s of Sauce Ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt and white pepper.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
Fried Siakap with Garlic, Capsicum and Sauce instructions
- Wash, clean fish and pat dry. Marinate with marinate ingredients for 1 hour. Rub some corn flour on the skin..
- Add some sliced ginger in hot oil and fry with the fish till crispy and golden brown and set aside..
- Stri fry garlic and capsicum till aromatic and add in sauce ingredients and let it simmer for 2 minutes. Pour the hot sauce on to the fish. Garnish with diced spring onions and serve..