Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice.
You can cook Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice (you can use mandarins or clementines as well).
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare of Ginger grated or ginger paste.
- You need 3 tablespoons of soy sauce or more.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 of table spoons sesame oil.
- You need of orange zest.
- Prepare 1 package of Tempeh.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown basmati rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms to small size.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice instructions
- In a bowl add orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, maple syrup, sugar and sesame oil and add orange zest..
- Whisk ingredients in bowl and set aside..
- Cut up tempeh into one inch cubes or triangles.
- Prepare rice at same time. One cup rice into 2 1/4 cup boiling water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until closed to prepared..
- Saute mushrooms with some olive oil in frying pan..
- Add prepared mushrooms to the rice when rice is almost done. and mix with spoon..
- Saute tempeh for 5 to 10 minutes in another frying pan in some olive oil..