Plantain cutlet. Arbi/Colocassia Cutlet Beetroot Cutlet Beetroot Cabbage Cutlet Oats Cutlets/Tikki Plantain Potato Tikki Sabudana Vada/Tikki —Pakora— Assorted Pakoras Aloo Pakoda Arbi Patta Pakoda. Tasty Indian Cutlets that can be easily prepared at home. No need to worry about snacks for your children when they come back from school.
Turkey Cutlets in Lemon Wine Sauce. After I ate something like this at a local Italian restaurant, I figured out how to make it at home for my family. Now I serve it a lot since it's so quick to make—and. You can have Plantain cutlet using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plantain cutlet
- It’s 4 of raw banana /plantain.
- It’s 1 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 spoons of chopped coriander leaf.
- Prepare 2 spoons of besan.
- You need 2 spoons of rice floor.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chilli.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 spoons of grated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Bread crumb.
- It’s of Oil to fry.
Plantain Cutlet Plantani Potato Cutlet for kela aloo tikki for navratri fasting or even great snack recipe. Deep-fried Sri Lankan fish cutlets, a spicy, savory bite, perfect for any time of the day. your party spread just wouldn't be the same without these appetizers. easy to make big batches and budget. Plantains, "potatoes of the air" or "cooking bananas," are the fruit of the Musa Paradisiaca, a type of banana plant. Plantains are more starchy than sweet and must be cooked before being eaten.
Plantain cutlet step by step
- Peel the plantens,cut and boil it adding a pinch of salt..
- Boil potato..
- Mix all the ingredients (boiled plantain,boiled potato,chopped onion,chopped coriander,salt,garam masala,haldi powder,besan, chilli powder,rice flour,grated coconut and green chilli)..
- Mix it well and keep aside….
- Make small balls out of the plantain mix. Roll it on bread crumb..
- Now heat a pan. Spread some oil. Fry the cutlets..
- Now garnish it with some chopped coriander leaves and green chilli..
- Serve it hot..
Plantain may refer to: Cooking banana, banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking. True plantains, banana cultivars belonging to the Plantain subgroup of the AAB genome group. A simple yet delicious preparation with easily. The Best Plantain Recipes on Yummly Plantain Mash, Plantain, Chocolate, And Cinnamon Muffins, Chocolate Mousse With Plantain And Berry Jam.