Fried Porkchops with country gravy.
You can cook Fried Porkchops with country gravy using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Porkchops with country gravy
- It’s 1 package of porkchops (bone in or boneless).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Gravy.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cow milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Fried Porkchops with country gravy instructions
- 1 in bowl put eggs & splash of water. Whisk. Next bowl: flour & other dry ingredients. Mix..
- Dip pork in flour mixture, then egg mixture, then flour mixture again. Repeat. Place on pan and place in fridge 15min -1hr..
- A little before your ready, pour oil into frying pan in between medium & medium high heat. To taste oil, sprinkle a little water into pan, it should start to bubble/crackle, and then it is ready. Place porkchops into pan & cook 5-7 minutes per side. When done, remove from pan & place on plate with paper towel to absorb extra oil. Repeat until all are cooked..
- While porkchops are cooking, make gravy. Put saucepan on medium heat. Melt butter. Add flour & whisk. Let cook 1-3 minutes..
- Add milk, let boil & reduce heat. Let cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until thick. Add salt & pepper. Spoon gravy over porkchops..