Vegan Pesto Fettuccine.
You can have Vegan Pesto Fettuccine using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto Fettuccine
- Prepare of Homemade Basil Pesto.
- It’s of Brussel Sprouts.
- You need of Whole Grain Pasta.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Red onion.
- You need of Red pepper.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- You need of Yellow pepper.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- You need of Lemon pepper.
- It’s of Juice of a lemon.
- It’s of Fresh basil.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of White onion.
- You need of Black Pepper.
Vegan Pesto Fettuccine instructions
- Boil water for noodles. Wash vegetables. Peel onions..
- Dice garlic, red onion, green, yellow, red and orange peppers. Slice Brussel sprouts in half..
- Slice tomatoes once, and then cut slices in half. Put tomato pieces in a bowl. Pour balsamic vinegar on tomatoes to soak for full absorption. Sprinkle oregano and sea salt on to tomatoes. Put aside for later..
- Pour coconut oil in fry pan. Heat on medium high. Place Brussel sprouts faced down in one single layer into the oil. Brown them, flip once, Brown the other side. Cover with lid for 5 minutes. When done, pour into a bowl. Squeeze a fresh lemon into Brussel sprouts. Season with lemon pepper, onion powder, sea salt and garlic powder..
- Pour coconut oil in pan. Heat to medium high. Add all diced peppers, and red onions. Sauté until brown sear. Sprinkle sea salt..
- Create Pesto Sauce.