Matzo Ball Stew.
You can have Matzo Ball Stew using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matzo Ball Stew
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder or 1 clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of everyday seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 each of chipotle chili or 1 cube chipotle flavoring.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cilantro or 1 cube cilantro flavoring.
- Prepare 2 cup of of vegetable broth or 1 cube of vegetable bouillon cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 envelope of Matzo Ball Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of stew vegetables.
- It’s 1 packages of mixed vegetables.
Matzo Ball Stew step by step
- Bring water to a boil add chipotle , cilantro and vegetable broth.Then simmer..
- Mix Matzo Ball mix , break two eggs into a bowl then add the oil mix with a fork until all powder is coated put into refrigerator for 15 minutes until chilled..
- Put the mixed and stew vegetables into the broth while still at the simmer..
- After 15 minutes bring broth and vegetables back to a boil. Make small balls out of the Matzo meal..
- When broth is boiling then put the balls into the broth. Then return to a simmer for twenty minutes. A hint don't make the meal balls too big because they will grow in size..
- Adjust the ingredients to your liking and then enjoy..