Plantain Cutlets/Raw Banana Cutlets/ Kachche Kele Ke Kebab.
You can cook Plantain Cutlets/Raw Banana Cutlets/ Kachche Kele Ke Kebab using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plantain Cutlets/Raw Banana Cutlets/ Kachche Kele Ke Kebab
- Prepare 4 of Plantain / Raw Banana.
- You need 2 of Potatoes (medium).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (large).
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Besan/ Gram Flour.
- You need 2 of Green Chilli (finely chopped).
- You need as needed of Mint (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coriander (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chaat Masala (I used Everest).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for shallow frying.
Plantain Cutlets/Raw Banana Cutlets/ Kachche Kele Ke Kebab step by step
- In a pressure cooker put plantains and potatoes with some water and give 2-3 whistles. Allow it to cool. Peel the plantain and potatoes and mash them together evenly. Add chopped onions, mint, coriander, ginger garlic paste and all the dry spices (chaat masala, garam masala, red chilli powder and salt) and mix well. Add besan to the mix and make a tight dough. If you still find the dough a little sticky, then refrigerate it for 20 mins before use..
- Heat and grease a non stick tawa/pan by adding a little oil and wiping it off with a tissue paper. Meanwhile, pinch a lemon sized dough and make a ball. Flatten it to make a disk shaped cutlet between your palm. Shallow fry the cutlets/kebabs on tawa by adding little oil from sides. Fry both sides till golden colour. Following the same method, fry all the cutlets and strain them on a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil. Serve then hot with your favorite dip or a simple tomato ketchup..