Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake. Guide to make healthy sugarfree, glutenfree, vegan and raw peanut butter bars. If you like bananas and peanut butter then you will love this cake. It's flavourful, extremely tasty and it's good for you!
The chocolate chips add just enough sweetness to cure a sugar craving. I am very pleased with my Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. How to Make… Healthier Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting dairy-free, refined sugar-free. You can cook Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake
- It’s 3-4 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/3-1/2 cup of peanutbutter according to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (or regular milk).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats grinded in a food processor to flour consistency.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (carbonato).
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Category: Dessert Keywords: banana cake, healthy peanut butter frosting, healthier cake recipe Author: Ashley @ Fit Mitten Kitchen. A delicious and actually healthy vegan banana cake with vegan peanut butter frosting. Ingredients for the Vegan Banana Cake and the Peanut Butter Frosting I use either coconut sugar or turbinado. Any other kind is fine, but unrefined sugars like.
Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake step by step
- Mash bananas with a fork..
- Add peanut butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir to combine..
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 mins.
The most basic version of this recipe is just the oats, banana and peanut butter. Feel free to add in any or all of the options to suit your taste. Vegan Banana Cake is deliciously moist, tender and topped with a luscious coconut cashew How To Make Vegan Banana Cake. Feel free to substitute organic pure cane sugar with pure maple syrup, using anywhere from. This Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cake is amazingly moist, fragrant and fruity and covered in a rich It's also refined sugar free and comes together in one bowl.