Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops😋. Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops recipe: These savory pork chops come out juicy, tender, and are complimented wonderfully by the parmesan, sage and garlic. Spread bread crumbs in a third shallow dish. Pat the pork chops dry with.
Press seasoning into meat with your fingers. Dredge seasoned chops in parmesan cheese, coating both sides. Then using tongs dip chops in egg mixture and let excess drip. You can have Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops😋 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops😋
- It’s 4 of bone in center cut pork chops.
- You need 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. I have made this several times and it has always been a really big hit. I will definitely be making this again! These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are a great weeknight dinner!
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops😋 instructions
- Heat 3 Tbsp olive oil in skillet over medium high heat and preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cheese, bread crumbs, and all seasonings.
- Rub the remaining olive oil on pork chops, season with salt & pepper, then dip in the bread crumb mixture, making sure it sticks on all sides.
- Place pork chops in skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side until the outside is crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer to a glass baking dish, cook in oven about 20-30 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chops..
- Let sit at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy! 😋🍽️😍.
Pork chops are often written off as dry or tough unless they're brined, but this How to Make Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops: To get started, set up your breading station with three separate bowls. One with Italian bread crumbs, one. These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes. The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe.