Banana Fritters. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Fritters. These Banana Fritters are a delicious way to use up your ripe bananas. Fried to golden perfection, they are full of flavor and perfect for any meal.
And, they are all topped off with a sweet glaze, making it taste almost like a funnel cake or mini donut! Yummy fluffy banana fritters made in under an hour from start to finish. AND the banana flavor in these fritters is ah-mazing. You can cook Banana Fritters using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Fritters
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Plantain Bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 pinch of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Water.
After sharing my mother's Savory French Toast, I think it is time for a little. Malaysian fried banana fritters, or pisang goreng, are a favorite teatime snack. Read on for my recipe secrets, including which banana variety is best for fritters. Today I was craving something sweet and just down right comforting to sink my Ingredients In Banana Fritters.
Banana Fritters step by step
- Slice the bananas into thin (long or short) pieces..
- Pour water into the flour & make a thick batter without any lumps. Add salt & baking powder into it..
- Heat some oil. Dip the bananas in the batter, covering both sides. Deep fry or shallow fry as you wish..
Bananas – As I said above any kind will do, just be sure it is super. Caribbean Banana Fritters – An absolutely delightful way to use up your surplus of bananas that Ever since I was a teenager, these fritters have been a favorite of mine. I can whip them up in my. These easy banana fritters are light and golden, with a crisp coating surrounds chunks of warm banana. The kids will love these tasty sweet banana fritters too.