Dorito crusted chicken fingers. Oven baked chicken strips coated with crushed Doritos. Easy homemade chicken fingers that have the crunch and flavor of Doritos. Serve with ranch dip, bbq sauce, etc.
Serve them with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping! Lift out a few chicken strips and place them in the flour so they are all coated. In a small bowl beat together. You can have Dorito crusted chicken fingers using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dorito crusted chicken fingers
- Prepare 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast..
- It’s 1 large of bag of nacho cheese Doritos.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
This genius hybrid combines nacho cheese Doritos with easy buttermilk marinated chicken strips for fun, snack-able finger food the whole family will love. Kiss traditional bread crumbs goodbye, crunchy Doritos Crusted Chicken Tenders are the new way to do lunch. Pour some fake eggs onto a shallow plate. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
Dorito crusted chicken fingers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- add 2 tablespoons of vinegar in a 2 cup measuring cup, add milk to the 2 cup line, let sit 5 minutes.
- cut chicken into 1" strips, place in a bowl and pour milk mixture over chicken, cover and let stand in refrigerator for 3hrs.
- in a blender pulse Doritos till they resemble course bread crumbs.
- in a small bowl whisk eggs, in another small bowl put flour, and in another place the Dorito crumbs.
- one piece at a time roll chicken strips in flour, then dip into eggs, then roll in Doritos.
- bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until chicken finger are done.
Pat the chicken tenders dry with a paper towel. Soak the tenders on each side in the egg mixture. Doritos Crusted Chicken Fingers, from The Black Peppercorn; Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips, from Spend with Pennies; Baked Dorito-Crusted Chicken, from Alida's Kitchen; What about You? Do you have a favorite recipe that uses snack chips in a creative way? I have all the ingredients except for chicken.